This smoothie will become your new favorite because it is so delicious.
It is absolutely delightful.
Almost too good.
It tastes exactly like a chocolate milkshake… like chocolate covered cherries and would sooth any chocolate cravings you may have.
You could live on this!
It works great as breakfast or dessert.
Your family and your kids will love it too
They will gladly eat it several times a week.
It is made entirely with whole plant based ingredients.
Is rich in fiber and other healthy nutrients that ensure that it nourishes your body while keeping you feeling satiated well into lunch time
A great asset in your weight loss efforts.
It is a smoothie to die for.
- 2 ounces spinach
- 2 ounces romaine lettuce
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- ½ cup unsweetened soy, hemp or almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 Medjool date or 2 regular dates, pitted (see note)
- 2 tablespoons Dr. Fuhrman's cocoa powder or other natural non-alkalized cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- Blend all the ingredients in a high powered blender until smooth and creamy.
- Note: For diabetes omit the dates